Biotechnologies and Nanotechnologies
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology developing new genetic, proteomic and biomathematics methods to drive research in biochemistry and molecular biology include:
- Matthew T. Auton, Ph.D.
- Santanu Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- Thomas Caulfield, Ph.D.
- Karl J. Clark, Ph.D.
- Stephen C. Ekker, Ph.D. – Zebrafish Facility
- Slobodan I. Macura, Ph.D. – Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) research
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. – Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Lab
- Georges Mer, Ph.D. – NMR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography of protein complexes – Structural Biology Facility
- Akhilesh Pandey, M.D., Ph.D.
- Matthew J. Schellenberg, Ph.D.
- Eric D. Wieben, Ph.D. – Medical Genome Facility
- Joy Emelie (Joy) V. Wolfram, Ph.D. – Nanomedicine and Extracellular Vesicles Lab