Biotechnologies and Nanotechnologies
The following faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology are developing new genetic, proteomic and biomathematics methods to drive research in biochemistry and molecular biology:
- Matthew T. Auton, Ph.D.
- H. Robert (Bob) Bergen III, Ph.D. — Proteomics research and mass spectrometry
- Santanu Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- Karl J. Clark, Ph.D.
- Stephen C. Ekker, Ph.D. — Zebrafish Facility
- Slobodan I. Macura, Ph.D. — Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) research
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. — Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Laboratory
- Daniel J. McCormick, Ph.D. — Proteomics Core
- Georges Mer, Ph.D. — NMR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography of protein complexes — Structural Biology Facility
- Matthew J. Schellenberg, Ph.D.
- Eric D. Wieben, Ph.D. — Medical Genome Facility
- Joy Emelie (Joy) V. Wolfram, Ph.D. — Nanomedicine and Extracellular Vesicles Laboratory