Biotechnologies and Nanotechnologies
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology developing new genetic, proteomic and biomathematics methods to drive research in biochemistry and molecular biology include:
- Matthew T. Auton, Ph.D.
- Santanu Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- Thomas Caulfield, Ph.D. — Drug Discovery, Design and Optimization for Novel Therapeutics Laboratory
- Karl J. Clark, Ph.D.
- Slobodan I. Macura, Ph.D. — Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) research
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. — Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Lab
- Georges Mer, Ph.D. — Structural Biology Facility
- Akhilesh Pandey, M.D., Ph.D.
- Matthew J. Schellenberg, Ph.D.
- Eric D. Wieben, Ph.D. — Medical Genome Facility