Cardiovascular Disease and Angiogenesis
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology focused on understanding the genetics and mechanisms of cardiovascular disease and angiogenesis include:
- Frank V. Brozovich, M.D., Ph.D. — Cardiovascular Contractility and Signaling Lab
- Tamas Kozicz, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rajiv Kumar, M.D. — Renal Disease Lab
- Kun Ling, Ph.D. — Phospholipid Signaling in Embryonic Development and Human Diseases
- Sanjay Misra, M.D. — Vascular and Interventional Radiology Translational Research Lab
- Debabrata (Dev) Mukhopadhyay, Ph.D. — Tumor Angiogenesis and Vascular Biology Lab
- Ying Wang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Xiaolei Xu, Ph.D. — Zebrafish Genetics Lab