Cardiovascular Disease and Angiogenesis
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology focused on understanding the genetics and mechanisms of cardiovascular disease and angiogenesis include:
- Frank V. Brozovich, M.D., Ph.D. – Cardiovascular Contractility and Signaling Lab
- Stephen C. Ekker, Ph.D. – Zebrafish Facility
- Tamas Kozicz, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rajiv Kumar, M.D. – Renal Disease Lab
- Kun Ling, Ph.D. – Cell Adhesion and Migration Lab
- Sanjay Misra, M.D. – Vascular and Interventional Radiology Translational Research Lab
- Debabrata (Dev) Mukhopadhyay, Ph.D. – Tumor Angiogenesis and Vascular Biology Lab
- Ying Wang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Xiaolei Xu, Ph.D. – Zebrafish Genetics Lab