Tissue Degenerative Diseases and Tissue Regeneration
The following faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology use a multidisciplinary approach to understand the causes and characteristics of tissue degenerative diseases:
- Jason D. Doles, Ph.D. — Skeletal Muscle Wasting and Progenitor Cell Biology Laboratory
- Clifford D. Folmes, Ph.D.
- Peter C. Harris, Ph.D. — Polycystic Kidney Disease Discovery Laboratory
- Jinghua Hu, Ph.D. — Cilia Biogenesis and Function Laboratory
- Mi Hyeon (Mi-Hyeon) Jang, Ph.D. — Neurogenesis and Brain Repair Laboratory
- Nicholas F. LaRusso, M.D. — Cholangiopathies Laboratory
- Xiaogang Li, Ph.D.
- Jun Liu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. — Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Laboratory
- Merry Jo Oursler, Ph.D. — Cell Biology of Bone Laboratory
- Marina Ramirez-Alvarado, Ph.D. — Protein Misfolding Laboratory
- Andre J. van Wijnen, Ph.D. — Stem Cell Therapy and Skeletal Regeneration Laboratory
- Jennifer J. Westendorf, Ph.D. — Skeletal Development and Regeneration Research Laboratory
- Joy Emelie (Joy) V. Wolfram, Ph.D. — Nanomedicine and Extracellular Vesicles Laboratory