Tissue Degenerative Diseases and Tissue Regeneration
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology studying the causes and characteristics of tissue degenerative diseases and regeneration include:
- Jason D. Doles, Ph.D. – Skeletal Muscle Wasting and Progenitor Cell Biology Lab
- Clifford D. Folmes, Ph.D. – Stem Cell and Regenerative Metabolism Lab
- Peter C. Harris, Ph.D. – Polycystic Kidney Disease Discovery Lab
- Jinghua Hu, Ph.D. – Cilia and Ciliopathies Lab
- Mi Hyeon (Mi-Hyeon) Jang, Ph.D. – Neurogenesis and Brain Repair Lab
- Nicholas F. LaRusso, M.D. – Cholangiopathies Lab
- Xiaogang Li, Ph.D.
- Jun Liu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. – Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Lab
- Merry Jo Oursler, Ph.D. – Cell Biology of Bone Lab
- Marina Ramirez-Alvarado, Ph.D. – Protein Misfolding Lab
- Andre J. van Wijnen, Ph.D. – Stem Cell Therapy and Skeletal Regeneration Lab
- Jennifer J. Westendorf, Ph.D. – Skeletal Development and Regeneration Research Lab
- Joy Emelie (Joy) V. Wolfram, Ph.D. – Nanomedicine and Extracellular Vesicles Lab