Tissue Degenerative Diseases and Tissue Regeneration
Faculty members in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology studying the causes and characteristics of tissue degenerative diseases and regeneration include:
- Douglas G. Brownfield, Ph.D. — Lung Development and Regeneration Laboratory
- Stijn P. de Langhe, Ph.D.
- Clifford D. Folmes, Ph.D. — Stem Cell and Regenerative Metabolism Lab
- Peter C. Harris, Ph.D. — Polycystic Kidney Disease Discovery Lab
- Jinghua Hu, Ph.D. — Cilia and Ciliopathies Lab
- Nicholas F. LaRusso, M.D. — Cholangiopathies Lab
- Xiaogang Li, Ph.D.
- Kun Ling, Ph.D. — Phospholipid Signaling in Embryonic Development and Human Diseases
- Jun Liu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rajiv Kumar, M.D. — Renal Disease Laboratory
- Louis (Jim) J. Maher III, Ph.D. — Nucleic Acid Structure and Recognition Lab
- Marina Ramirez-Alvarado, Ph.D. — Protein Misfolding Lab
- Jennifer J. Westendorf, Ph.D. — Skeletal Development and Regeneration Research Lab