Students conducting research on the underlying pathophysiology of diseases; markers of disease presence, severity or improvement; and/or the development of drugs or devices used to treat disease or improve health.
- Mitochondrial Genome Editing
- fMRI and Neurochemical Correlates of Nucleus Accumbens Deep Brain Stimulation
- The Role of Cellular Senescence in Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Transplantation
- Bioengineered Stem Cell-Based Disease Modeling and Therapeutic Approaches for Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Students conducting research with human subjects (or on material of human origin, such as tissues, specimens and cognitive phenomena), including clinical trials.
- Developing, Testing and Refining the Failure to Rescue Sepsis Sniffer to Facilitate Quicker Resuscitation
- Sympathetic Nerve Activity and Vascular Function in Women With Uterine Leiomyomata