Site Management Services
Site management services are offered through CCaTS' Office of Clinical Trials with oversight by the Office of Clinical Trials' medical directors.
Services provided include:
- Protocol review. During the study development process, the site management team reviews and contributes to protocol sections relevant to patient registration and randomization to ensure that the plans are feasible for the Research Registration Application.
- Study setup. The site management team configures studies within the Research Registration Application, including creation of registration-specific study forms and electronic schema in accordance with the study protocol.
- Registration assistance. The site management team provides operational support for study teams who have questions about the registration process and using the Research Registration Application. The team provides a point of contact for internal and external sites registering participants to these studies.
- Study networks and network management. The site management team enters organizations and individuals at participating sites into the eResearch study network, which allows them to access Mayo's Research Registration Application.
- Abstraction. The team performs central abstraction of key information about studies to define them in Mayo Clinic's clinical trial management system. These records are used by downstream applications, including the internal review board (IRB) system and for publication of studies on the external Mayo Clinic clinical trials website.
To learn more about clinical trial partnerships, email the CCaTS Office of Clinical Trials at email@example.com.