Saint Marys Clinical Research and Trials Unit (CRTU)
The Saint Marys Clinical Research and Trials Unit (CRTU) moved in 1994 to its current location within Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus.
Both inpatient and outpatient activities are integrated on the 14,000-square-foot, 21-bed patient care facility located on the fifth floor of the Domitilla Building.
- Cardiac telemetry monitoring
- Dual airflow isolation rooms
- Sleep study facilities
- Exercise lab
- Physiology lab
- Bone density and body composition equipment
- Exam rooms
- Intensive studies rooms
- Sample collection and processing laboratory
- Research nutrition staff and fully equipped metabolic kitchen
- Informatics core and biostatistical support
For more information about the Saint Marys CRTU, contact: