The Proteomics Core serves as a shared resource within the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. Since 2002, this shared resource has provided Cancer Center investigators access to a broad range of proteomics services, technologies and consultation to help them conduct cancer research.
Using the latest mass spectrometry technology, the Proteomics Core provides:
- Protein identification by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MC/MS)
- Proteomics analysis (such as global and differential) of cells, tissues (including formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue) and biofluids
- Protein quantification by mass spectrometry
- Solid-phase peptide synthesis
- Peptide separation by HPLC/UHPLC methods
- Protein purification by gel electrophoresis and low-pressure liquid chromatography
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center Proteomics Core: A Virtual Tour
Watch a video about the Proteomics Core.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic Proteomics Core.