Lewy Body Dementia
Mayo Clinic has published extensively in the area of Lewy body dementia research through the collaboration of these investigators in clinical, pathology, imaging, genetics, biomarker and basic research:
- Clinical — Bradley F. Boeve, M.D., Tanis J. Ferman, Ph.D., Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D.
- Pathology — Dennis W. Dickson, M.D., and Joseph E. Parisi, M.D.
- Imaging — Kejal Kantarci, M.D.
- Genetics — Owen A. Ross, Ph.D.
- Basic research — Pamela J. McLean, Ph.D.
- Biomarkers — Neill R. Graff-Radford, M.D.
The Lewy Body Dementia Association (LBDA) has designated Mayo Clinic as a Research Center of Excellence (RCOE). The LBDA has identified leading clinicians for advanced diagnosis and treatment and who are committed to providing advanced care, community outreach and support.
Ongoing clinical studies in Lewy body dementia at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida include: