Leadership and Support
The Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging is guided by a strong leadership and administrative support team. The team helps manage the center's direction and strategies and provides support for research activities that stretch across all three of Mayo Clinic's campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota.
- Director: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Associate director: Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
Research program directors
- Aging Bone and Muscle Program: Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
- Cardiovascular Function and Aging Program: Jordan D. Miller, Ph.D.
- Cellular Senescence Program: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Healthy Aging and Independent Living Program: Nathan K. LeBrasseur, Ph.D., M.S.
- Metabolism, Nutrition and Aging Program: Eduardo N. Chini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Regenerative Medicine and Aging Program, interim director: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Translation and Pharmacology Program: Robert J. Pignolo, M.D., Ph.D.
- Administrator: Jason H. Pitzen
- Operations manager: Kristine S. Williams, M.A.
- Administrative assistant: Lori V. Thesing
- Administrative assistant: Amy M. Schumacher
- Administrative assistant: Victoria (Vicki) S. Shea