Leadership and Support
The Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging is led by a strong leadership and administrative support team.
- Center director: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Associate director: Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
- Aging Bone and Muscle Program director: Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
- Cardiovascular Function and Aging Program director: Jordan D. Miller, Ph.D.
- Cellular Senescence Program director: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Healthy Aging and Independent Living Program director: Nathan K. LeBrasseur, M.S., Ph.D.
- Metabolism, Nutrition and Aging Program director: Eduardo N. Chini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Regenerative Medicine and Aging Program interim director: James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Translation and Pharmacology Program director: Robert J. Pignolo, M.D., Ph.D.
- Administrator: Amanda E. Mikhail, M.B.A.
- Operations manager: V. Arlene Morris, M.B.A.
- Senior program coordinator: Julie L. Sokoloski
- Administrative assistant: Lori V. Thesing
- Administrative assistant: Kari L. Sczepanski
- Administrative assistant: Stacy A. Stier