Leadership and Support
The Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging is guided by a strong leadership and administrative support team. The team helps manage the center's direction and strategies and provides support for research activities that stretch across all three of Mayo Clinic's campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota.
Programs and themes leaders
- Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
- Jordan D. Miller, Ph.D.
- Prashanthi Vemuri, Ph.D.
- Jorg Goronzy, M.D., Ph.D.
- Eduardo N. Chini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Joao Passos, Ph.D.
- Rozalina G. McCoy, M.D., M.S.
- Robert J. Pignolo, M.D., Ph.D.
- Administrator: Joshua A. Derr, M.P.A.
- Operations manager: Kenneth (Ken) J. Pagel, M.A.
- Senior program coordinator: Shelly K. McCrady-Spitzer, M.S.
- Program coordinator: Glenda L. Evans
- Program coordinator: Victoria (Vicki) S. Shea
- Lead administrative assistant: Lori V. Thesing
- Administrative assistant: Amy M. Schumacher