An external advisory committee within the Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging offers guidance and helps steer aging-related research activities.
External Advisory Committee
Mayo Clinic members
- James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging
- Director, Cellular Senescence Program
- Michael Camilleri, M.D.
- Gregory J. Gores, M.D.
- Executive Dean of Research
- Sundeep Khosla, M.D.
- Director, Aging Bone and Muscle Program
- Nathan K. LeBrasseur, M.S., Ph.D.
- Director, Healthy Aging and Independent Living Program
- Jordan D. Miller, Ph.D.
- Director, Cardiovascular Function and Aging Program
- Eduardo N. Chini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, Metabolism, Nutrition and Aging Program
- Robert J. Pignolo, M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, Translation and Pharmacology Program
- Robert P. and Arlene R. Kogod
- Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging
- Rutger Baan
- Noaber Foundation
- Steven N. Austad, Ph.D.
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- San Antonio, Texas
- Jan Busby-Whitehead, M.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Steven R. Cummings, M.D.
- UCSF School of Medicine
- San Francisco, California
- Brian K. Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- Novato, California
- Folkert Kuipers, Ph.D.
- University Medical Center Groningen
- Groningen, The Netherlands
- Thomas von Zglinicki, Ph.D.
- Newcastle University
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Ex officio members
- Hilla F. Ferguson, M.H.A.
- Senior principal gifts officer
- Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
- Jason H. Pitzen
- Administrator, Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging
- Kristine S. Williams, M.A.
- Operations manager, Robert and Arlene Kogod Center on Aging