Follow these steps to request PDX samples from the Mayo Clinic Brain Tumor Patient-Derived Xenograft National Resource.
- View the available lines and their phenotypic and genotypic features:
- Once your sample needs are established, contact us to create a material transfer agreement (MTA).
- Complete a PDX sample request form and submit it to us via email (fees are associated with each sample).
- The lab will respond to your request.
- When you receive your requested package, review the sample shipment sheets for details and review the relevant protocols as needed.
- Submit payment to Mayo Clinic as instructed in the follow-up invoice.
For questions or other information, visit our Contact page