Dr. Acosta's Precision Medicine for Obesity Laboratory collaborates with other research experts in gastroenterology, radiology, anesthesiology and pharmacology, physiology, and psychiatry.
Mayo Clinic collaborators
The Precision Medicine for Obesity Lab collaborates with these Mayo Clinic researchers:
- Barham K. Abu Dayyeh, M.D., M.P.H.
- Michael Camilleri, M.D.
- Eduardo N. Chini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Matthew M. Clark, Ph.D., L.P.
- Michael J. Joyner, M.D.
- Nicholas F. LaRusso, M.D.
- John D. Port, M.D., Ph.D.
The Precision Medicine for Obesity Lab collaborates with these external researchers:
- Fiona Gribble, Ph.D.
- University of Cambridge
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Phenomix Sciences
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- La Jolla, California
- Satiogen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- San Diego, California