Biomedical imaging researchers in the Mayo Clinic Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering develop new tools, techniques and approaches to noninvasively visualize the body's structure and function.
Faculty members focused on biomedical imaging include:
- Azra Alizad, M.D.
- Marek Belohlavek, M.D., Ph.D., M.S.
- Matthew (Matt) A. Bernstein, Ph.D.
- Su-Youne Chang, Ph.D.
- Shigao Chen, Ph.D.
- Brian J. Davis, M.D, Ph.D.
- Timothy R. DeGrado, Ph.D. — Molecular Imaging Research Laboratory
- Richard L. Ehman, M.D. — Advanced Medical Imaging Technology Laboratory
- Bradley J. Erickson, M.D., Ph.D. — Radiology Informatics Laboratory
- Mostafa Fatemi, Ph.D.
- Joel P. Felmlee, Ph.D.
- James F. Greenleaf, Ph.D. — Ultrasound Imaging Laboratory
- David R. Holmes III, Ph.D. — Biomedical Imaging Resource Core
- Lilach O. Lerman, M.D., Ph.D. — Renovascular Disease Laboratory
- Armando Manduca, Ph.D. — Biomathematics Resource
- Cristina Pislaru, M.D.
- Stephen J. Riederer, Ph.D. — Magnetic Resonance Laboratory
- Erik L. Ritman, M.D., Ph.D. — Physiological Imaging Laboratory
- Martin G. Rodriguez-Porcel, M.D. — Cardiovascular Molecular Imaging Laboratory
- Rodrigo Ruano, M.D., Ph.D.
- Matthew W. Urban, Ph.D.
- Xiaoming Zhang, Ph.D.