Brain tumor, breast cancer, colon cancer, congenital heart disease, heart arrhythmia. See more conditions.
(for at least one location)
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
This study is being done to:
- Assess what children with different eye conditions experience in everyday life
- Improve our understanding of the difficulties that children with eye problems experience
- Improve reporting of how parents see their child’s eye condition affecting them
- Assess what parents of children with different eye conditions experience in their own everyday life
- Improve the way we assess the benefits of treatment
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
Open for enrollment
Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.