Brain tumor, breast cancer, colon cancer, congenital heart disease, heart arrhythmia. See more conditions.
(for at least one location)
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
The goal of the project is to develop and test a new 3D Doppler technology, with enhanced vessel sensitivity than conventional Doppler, to employ tumor vascularity as a differential biomarker for improved cancer diagnosis and reduced unnecessary biopsy on benign tumors
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
Open for enrollment
The purpose of this research is to evaluate the efficacy of a new breast tissue assessment tool that provides new diagnostic information about breast masses and potential for early classification of malignant masses.
This study is being done to:
• Test an investigational breast imaging system;
• Image the breast and see if we can differentiate lesions by using the investigational imaging system;
• Test an investigational breast stiffness measurement method
• Test and compare to an FDA approved ultrasound stiffness imaging system (GE LOGIQ E9 (LE9)
• Compare to ultrasound images using Alpinion clinical ultrasound platform, FDA approved ECUBE 12 and a non-FDA approved ECUBE 12R
Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.