Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Severe functional or degenerative TR.
- Symptomatic despite medical therapy.
- The local site Heart Team determines that the patient is appropriate for transcatheter tricuspid valve repair.
- Unsuitable anatomy.
- Previous tricuspid valve repair or replacement.
- Co-morbid condition(s) that, in the opinion of the investigator, could limit the patient's ability to participate in the study, including compliance with follow-up requirements, or that could impact the scientific integrity of the study