Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients treated with radiation therapy at one of the participating centers.
- Age < 21 years old at time of treatment start.
- Patients may be enrolled regardless of previous local or systemic treatments received prior to enrollment in the PPCR.
- Patients may be enrolled regardless of other current local or systemic treatments or disease extent.
- Patients may be enrolled on the PPCR concurrently with another study or clinical trial.
- Patients 22 years and older at the time of treatment start.