A Registry for Children Treated with Proton Radiation Therapy
About this study
The purpose of the Pediatric Proton Consortium Registry (PPCR) is to enroll children who have been treated with proton radiation in the United States in order to describe the population that currently receives protons and better evaluate its benefits over other therapies. The data collected from this study will help facilitate research on proton beam radiation therapy and allow for collaborative research. The PPCR will collect demographic and clinical data which many centers that deliver proton radiation therapy already collect in routine operations.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients treated with proton radiation therapy at one of the participating centers
- Age < 22 at time of treatment start
- May be enrolled regardless of previous local or systemic treatments received prior to enrollment in the PPCR
- May be enrolled regardless of other current local or systemic treatments or disease extent
- May be enrolled on the PPCR concurrently with another study or clinical trial
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Nadia Laack, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Justine Buroker M.B.A., CCRP