Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
- Adult aged 50 and older
- Diagnosis of Lewy body dementia based on DSM-5 diagnostic criteria or diagnosis of Parkinson's disease dementia (PDD) based on DSM-5 diagnostic criteria
- Presence of frequent visual hallucinations
- Mini Mental State Examination score ≥ 18
- Has a current diagnosis of a significant psychotic disorder including, but not limited to, schizophrenia or bipolar disorder
- Psychotic symptoms are secondary to or better accounted for by another medical condition, psychiatric disorder, or substance abuse
- Has a current serious and/or unstable cardiovascular, respiratory, thyroid, gastrointestinal, renal, hematologic or other medical disorder