The Alzheimer's Disease Research Center at Mayo Clinic promotes research and education about healthy brain aging, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer's disease, Lewy body dementia, frontotemporal dementia and other dementia disorders.
Find news, information and videos from the Mayo Clinic News Network about Alzheimer's and dementia research, novel treatments, clinical trials, research studies, genetic screening, cognitive decline, aging, patient care, and other topics.
- Mayo Clinic Conference on Brain Health and Dementia to welcome people living with dementia, caregivers and health care providers
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Mayo Clinic Q&A podcast: Mayo Clinic experts discuss new Alzheimer's treatment option
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- FDA approves aducanumab to treat Alzheimer's disease
Monday, June 7, 2021
- Mayo researchers, collaborators identify 'instigator' gene associated with Alzheimer's disease
Monday, April 19, 2021
- Mayo study differentiates what blood-based proteins indicate about brain cell loss
Friday, April 16, 2021
- Mitochondria vs. Alzheimer's
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Cellular pathway of genetic heart disease similar to neurodegenerative disease
Friday, November 13, 2020