The Tumor Microenvironment Laboratory collaborates with other researchers at Mayo Clinic and with institutions around the world to help advance discoveries about the earliest stages of cancer development, the malignant transformation of matrix metalloproteinases in breast cancer, using transcriptional profiling to pinpoint features of benign breast disease that are associated with progression to invasive cancer, and more.
Mayo Clinic collaborators
Our current Mayo Clinic collaborators include:
- Panagiotis Z. Anastasiadis, Ph.D.
- John C. Copland III, Ph.D.
- Alan P. Fields, Ph.D.
- Lynn C. Hartmann, M.D.
- James L. Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.
- Keith L. Knutson, Ph.D.
- Debabrata (Dev) Mukhopadhyay, Ph.D.
- Evette S. Radisky, Ph.D.
- E. Aubrey Thompson, Ph.D.
Our current external collaborators include:
- Mina J. Bissell, Ph.D.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Berkeley, California
- Celeste M. Nelson, Ph.D.
- Princeton University
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Anabella Srebrow
- University of Buenos Aires
- Zena Werb, Ph.D.
- University of California, San Francisco
- San Francisco, California