The PDX National Resource has cataloged, analyzed and performed sequencing on tumor samples. Here, learn more about common genomic alterations, cBioPortal, RNA sequencing, whole-exome sequencing and methylation array analysis.
- Common genomic alterations. Genomic and epigenetic alterations with relevant molecular profiling have been cataloged for patient-derived xenograft lines. Get information about common genomic alterations.
- cBioPortal. Multi-omic data available on the lines from the PDX National Resource have been uploaded into cBioPortal, enabling users to readily query all the multi-omic data at the gene level. Read more about cBioPortal.
- RNAseq method. RNA sequencing was performed on a single biological sample for each patient-derived xenograft model in the PDX National Resource. Details about which platform was used for each individual glioblastoma line are available. Read more about the RNAseq method.
- Whole-exomeSeq method. Whole-exome sequencing (WES) was performed on tumor tissue from a single biological sample for each patient-derived xenograft model in the PDX National Resource. Read more about the whole-exomeSeq method.
- Methylation array method. Methylation array analysis was performed on tumor tissue from a single biological sample for each patient-derived xenograft model. Read more about the methylation array method.