The Tissue Engineering and Sarcoma Biology Laboratory is located in the Medical Sciences Building on the Mayo Clinic campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Our lab space includes a wet lab, two tissue culture rooms, a cold room and an animal room. Our facility is equipped for cell and tissue cultures, polymer synthesis reactions, polymer chemical and physical characterization, 3D stereolithographic printing, molecular biology, and biochemical analysis.
Our equipment includes:
- 3D Systems Viper laser stereolithography solid free-form fabrication instrument for scaffold fabrication
- TA Instruments, RSA-G2 Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer
- TA Instruments, Differential Scanning Calorimeter (Discovery Series)
- TA Instruments, Thermogravimetric Analyzer (Discovery Series)
- TA Instruments, Rheometer (Discovery Series)
- Thermo Electron Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer (FT-IR)
- Thermo Electron Fourier Transform Raman Spectrometer (FT-Raman)
- Malvern Gel Permeation Chromatography Instrument
- Inovenso NanoSpinner Pilot Line Electrospinner
- Prodways D35 Stereolithographic 3D Printer
- Innovation Meditech PCU 90 Post-Curing Oven