Our lab at Mayo Clinic serves as a training ground for students and postdocs, with an emphasis on methodology and software used in the biomedical field. Our students and postdocs have the opportunity to learn under the guidance of Dr. Schaid and to work with experts in statistics, biostatistics, informatics and program analysis.
Some of our lab alumni include:
- Nicholas B. Larson, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow, 2013-2014
- Yuan Ji, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow, 2011-2013
- Zhaoxia Yu, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellow, 2008-2010
- Wan-Yu Lin, Ph.D., predoctoral student, 2007
- Michelle Hildebrandt, Ph.D., doctoral student, 2005-2007