Dr. Pipe's Magnetic Resonance Technology and Use Design Laboratory desires to be a collaborative partner with motivated colleagues. Such collaborations create a broader range of talent that can contribute to a shared goal and allow methods to be tested in heterogeneous environments, which enhances the robustness of the final technology.
Philips Healthcare is a major funder and collaborative partner of the Magnetic Resonance Technology and Use Design Laboratory.
Dr. Pipe's team has regular interaction with members of Philips' magnetic resonance business unit in Best, Netherlands, and Bangalore, India, and with members of Philips' global clinical science team and Philips' research group in Hamburg, Germany. Philips Healthcare has also located a team in Discovery Square, at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, immediately adjacent to the Magnetic Resonance Technology and Use Design Lab.
The Magnetic Resonance Technology and Use Design Lab also has many collaborative partners external to Mayo Clinic, including colleagues at:
- Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona
- Barrow Neurological Institute Phoenix
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Cincinnati
- Dent Neurologic Institute Amherst, New York
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon, India
- Kyushu University Hospital Fukuoka, Japan
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Burlington, Massachusetts
- Phoenix Children's Hospital Phoenix
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas
- University of Washington Seattle