Facilities in the Cellular Microsystems and Biosensors Laboratory feature:
- Microfabrication (clean room). The lab is fully equipped for photolithography and soft lithography processes.
- Microscopy and microfluidics stations. High-end fluorescence microscopy, an incubated fluorescence microscope and several simpler bright field microscopes are available for characterization of cells and devices.
- Electrochemistry. An eight-channel potentiostat (Gamry) and two CHI potentiostats are available for electrochemistry and biosensor-related experiments.
- Tissue culture. The lab is fully equipped with several tissue culture hoods, incubators and centrifuges.
- Molecular biology. Equipment is available for quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) analysis, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and Western blotting.