To help advance scientific discoveries about the genetics of atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases and hereditary lipid disorders and to more quickly translate findings to clinical care, our lab collaborates with numerous other researchers within Mayo Clinic and around the U.S.
Mayo Clinic collaborators
- Eric Boerwinkle, Ph.D.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Heather Gornik, M.D.
- Thomas H. Mosley Jr., Ph.D.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Natalie van Zuydam
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Consortium
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network