My research interests are primarily concerned with measurement of human performance specifically in the areas of human locomotion, muscle strength and joint range of motion. Additional interests include the teaching of gross human anatomy to doctoral students in physical therapy.
See my clinical studies
See my publications
- Biostatistics University of Minnesota
- MS - Physical Therapy Virginia Commonwealth University
- Motor Learning University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
- Certificate - Physical Therapy University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
- BS - Biology Westminster College