The research interests of Veronique L. Roger, M.D., are the epidemiology and outcomes of cardiovascular diseases. Her research is funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (part of the National Institutes of Health) and the American Heart Association.
- Epidemiology and outcome of heart failure
- Epidemiology and outcome of coronary disease
- Patterns of practice and its link with outcomes
Significance to patient care
Using population sciences methods, Dr. Roger works to understand determinants of diseases and their outcomes in large-scale population studies. She is also interested in how the delivery of care impacts outcomes.
- Recipient, Distinguished Investigator Award, Mayo Clinic, 2019
- Founding Director, Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery, Mayo Clinic, 2012-2017
- Associate Editor, Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 2010-2017