My research interests involve developing statistical methods for medical research, with a particular focus on clinical trials. In addition, my work also involves collaboration with Mayo investigators on a wide range of research, with a focus on neurology and more specifically diabetic neuropathy.
See my publications
- Emeritus, Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research
- Professor of Biostatistics
- PhD - Statistics Iowa State University
- MS - Statistics Iowa State University
- BS - Statistics University of Pennsylvania