- Surgical treatment of hemorrhoids
We participate in the randomized controlled study of stapled hemorrhoidectomy vs closed hemorrhoidectomy.
- Colorectal polyps
Techniques of removing large polyps of rectum, in particular, a perineal proctectomy.
- Early carcimoma of rectum
The risk of lymph node metastasis and the optimal treatment.
- Pilonidal sinuses
The best surgical treatment to avoid recurrences.
Techniques that cause minimal pain.
See my publications
- Professor of Surgery
- Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Fellow Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Resident United Hospital
- Resident Harper Hospital
- Internship Wayne County General Hospital
- Internship Chulalongkorn Medical School
- Chulalongkorn Medical School
- Chulalongkorn University