Clinical Correlation Studies
- Immunohistochemical, flow cytometric and molecular genetic studies of mastocytosis (with Drs. J.A. Katzmann, R.K. Pruthi, M.R. Pittelkow, A.D. Pardanini and A. Tefferi and Ms. T.K. Kimlinger).
- Immunohistochemical studies of cytokines and receptors in lymphoproliferative disorders (with Drs. R.L. Phyliky and M.R. Pittelkow).
- Immunohistochemical study of cytokines and receptors in bone marrow cells before and after Thalidomide treatment.
- Professor of Laboratory Medicine
- Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Fellow - Pathology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Research Associate Blood Research Laboratory, New England Medical Center
- Research Fellowship - Hematology Tufts University School of Medicine
- Chief Resident 801 Army General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- Resident 801 Army General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- Internship 804 Army General Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan
- MD Medical Faculty of National Defense Medical Center