Thomas G. Boyce, M.D., conducts research studies examining a wide array of infectious problems.
- The epidemiology of enteric diseases
- The epidemiology of respiratory infections
- The rate of respiratory syncytial virus hospitalization based on age
- The study of live-attenuated influenza vaccines in children
- Infectious agents important to the local community, including pertussis and tuberculosis
Significance to patient care
Dr. Boyce's research aims to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious conditions.
- Recipient, Mayo Fellows' Association Teacher of the Year, Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, 2005-2006
See my publications