Modeling and Data Analytics
Modeling and data analytics researchers in the Mayo Clinic Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering develop new approaches to model complex biological systems and extract critical information from complex data sets.
Faculty members focused on modeling and data analytics include:
- Nicholas Chia, Ph.D. — Theoretical Biology Group
- Dan Dragomir-Daescu, Ph.D.
- Bradley J. Erickson, M.D., Ph.D. — Radiology Informatics Laboratory
- Ognjen Gajic, M.D.
- Dora Hermes, Ph.D.
- David R. Holmes III, Ph.D. — Biomedical Imaging Resource Core
- Purna C. Kashyap, M.B.B.S. — Gut Microbiome Laboratory
- J. Luis Lujan, Ph.D., M.S.
- Tamas Ordog, M.D. — Epigenomics Program
- Tuhin K. Roy, M.D., Ph.D.