The James Russell Crawford and Martha Crawford Endowed Clinical Research Fellowship is designed for otolaryngologists trained outside the United States who possess either senior resident or junior faculty level experience and U.S. medical school graduates who seek additional research experience in the field of otolaryngology. Fourth year medical students who will complete their post-graduate education in the summer the program starts will also be considered.
The fellowship begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year. One fellowship is awarded for each program year.
To be eligible, you must:
- Meet and obtain the appropriate visa requirements.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of word processing, Microsoft Excel, database management, and bibliography and reference managers. Highly competitive candidates will have experience in digital imaging, SPSS Statistics and other statistical software.
To apply, please complete and submit:
- Application worksheet — Download the Microsoft Word document.
- A one-page personal statement highlighting your interest in the program.
- Resume or CV (examples provided on request).
- Two letters of recommendation.
Send application materials to:
Direct questions about the fellowship to: