The James Russell Crawford and Martha Crawford Endowed Clinical Research Fellowship is designed for otolaryngologists trained outside the United States who possess either senior resident or junior faculty level experience and seek additional research experience in the field of otolaryngology. Fourth-year medical students who will have completed their post-graduate studies prior to the beginning of the fellowship will also be considered.
The fellowship begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year. One fellowship is awarded for each program year.
To be eligible, you must:
- Meet and obtain the appropriate visa requirements.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of word processing, Microsoft Excel, database management, and bibliography and reference managers. Highly competitive candidates will have experience in digital imaging, SPSS Statistics and other statistical software.
To apply, please complete and submit:
- Application worksheet, available via email from the program's medical administrative assistant, Brittany R. Roesner, at email@example.com
- A one-page personal statement highlighting your interest in the program
- Resume or CV (examples provided on request)
- Two letters of recommendation
Applications are due March 11, 2022, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time. Interviews will be offered by the fourth week of March, and offers will be extended to selected candidates by April 1, 2022.
Send application materials to:
Direct questions about the fellowship to: