d68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT Assessment of Cardiac Sarcoidosis
The Researchers are trying to determine if 68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT imaging will have a similar accuracy as 18FDG PET/CT in diagnosing cardiac sarcoidosis and if it will be able to do so without the need for complex patient dietary preparation that is required with 18FDG PET/CT.
Registry for Advanced Sarcoidosis
The primary objective of this study will be to determine the clinical course of various manifestations of advanced sarcoidosis.
the Mayo Cardiac Sarcoid Registry
Rochester, MN; Jacksonville, FL
Aims, purpose, or objectives:
- Develop a retrospective registry of patients with cardiac sarcoidosis
- Develop a prospective registry of patients with cardiac sarcoidosis
- Understand the natural history of cardiac sarcoidosis through evaluation of outcomes of patients in the registry
- Determine risk factors for sarcoid involvement of the heart
- Evaluate outcomes of patients both treated and untreated with cardiac sarcoidosis
- Understand the complications of untreated and treated cardiac sarcoidosis
A Study to Form a Registry of Sarcoidosis Associated Pulmonary Hypertension (RESAPH)
The purpose of this study is to form a registry to follow patients with sarcoidosis associated pulmonary hypertension
A Study of the Effectiveness of Palliative Care Consultation for Patients with Advanced Lung Disease
The purpose of this study is to determine the usefulness of palliative care consultations by a specialty physician and a pulmonologist for patients who have advanced lung disease.