Tab Title Description
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
NCT ID: NCT03740529
Sponsor Protocol Number: LOXO-BTK-18001
About this study
The purpose of this study is to evaluate oral LOXO-305 in patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) who have failed or are intolerant to standard of care.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Contact the study team to discuss study eligibility and potential participation.
- Histologically confirmed CLL/SLL, WM, or NHL intolerant to either ≥ 2 prior standard of care regimens given in combination or sequentially OR have received 1 prior BTK-containing regimen when a BTK inhibitor is approved as first line therapy (Phase 1 and 2 Patients only).
- Adequate hematologic function (Phase 1 and 1b Patients only).
- Responsive to transfusion support if given for thrombocytopenia or anemia (Phase 1 and 1b Patients only).
- Histologically confirmed relapsed/recurrent CLL in whom venetoclax is appropriate standard salvage treatment (Phase 1b Arm A Patients only).
- Histologically confirmed relapsed/refractory CLL in whom venetoclax + rituximab is appropriate standard salvage treatment (Phase 1b Arm B Patients only).
- Histologically confirmed CD20(+) non-GCB DLBCL, FL, or MCL who have received ≤1 prior regimen of treatment, with ≥ 1 site of measurable disease, and for which appropriate treatment is the combination of rituximab with standard CHOP (R-CHOP) chemotherapy (Phase 1b Arm C Patients only).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) 0-2.
- Adequate hepatic and renal function.
- Ability to receive study drug therapy orally.
- Willingness of men and women of reproductive potential to observe conventional and effective birth control.
- Investigational agent or anticancer therapy within 5 half-lives prior to planned start of LOXO-305 except therapeutic monoclonal antibody treatment must be discontinued a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the first dose of LOXO-305. In addition, no concurrent investigational therapy is permitted.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to planned start of LOXO-305.
- Radiotherapy with a limited field of radiation for palliation within 7 days of the first dose of study treatment.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Patients requiring therapeutic anticoagulation with warfarin.
- Any unresolved toxicities from prior therapy greater than CTCAE (version 5.0) Grade 2 or greater at the time of starting study treatment except for alopecia.
- History of allogeneic or autologous stem cell transplant (SCT) or chimeric antigen receptor-modified T-cell (CAR-T) therapy within the past 60 days (180 days before the PK trigger).
- Known central nervous system (CNS) involvement by lymphoma.
- Active uncontrolled auto-immune cytopenia where new therapy introduced or concomitant therapy escalated within the 4 weeks prior to study enrollment is required to maintain adequate blood counts.
- Clinically significant, uncontrolled cardiac, cardiovascular disease or history of myocardial infarction within 6 months prior to planned start of LOXO-305.
- Active uncontrolled systemic bacterial, viral, fungal or parasitic infection.
- Tested positive for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is excluded.
- Clinically significant active malabsorption syndrome.
- Current treatment with certain strong cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors or inducers and/or strong P-gp inhibitors.
- Treatment with proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) within 7 days of starting LOXO-305.
- Active second malignancy unless in remission and with life expectancy > 2 years.
- Known hypersensitivity to any component or excipient of LOXO-305.
- Patients with prior significant hypersensitivity to rituximab requiring discontinuation, prior allergic or anaphylactic reaction to rituximab (Phase 1b Arm B and Arm C Patients only).
Publications are currently not available