Tab Title Description
- Rochester, Minnesota: 20-002818
About this study
The purpose of this study is to investigate the facilitators and barriers of adults with a history of cocaine use disorder (CocUD) in sustained remission to participating in a Phase I gene transfer study aimed at reducing the rate of cocaine relapse.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Contact the study team to discuss study eligibility and potential participation.
- Age greater than 18 years, no upper age limit.
- Previous diagnosis of opioid use disorder in sustained remission.
- History of schizophrenia, dementia, or other chronic psychiatric disorder that could be adversely impacted by study participation. Subjects may also be excluded for other comorbid mental health conditions based on the physician investigator’s discretion.
- Inability to function independently in an ambulatory care setting. Subjects may be excluded for other functional problems based on the physician investigator’s discretion.
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact the study team for the most up-to-date information regarding possible participation.
Publications are currently not available