Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients 18 years of age or older.
- Adults who have been admitted to the Mayo Clinic Inpatient Medical services at Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester within 30 days of discharge from a prior hospitalization at Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester.
- Patients who are admitted as both inpatient and observation status will be eligible for participation in the study.
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients who are admitted or readmitted to a hospital other than Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester will not be eligible.
- Patients not admitted to an inpatient Medicine service at Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester will not be eligible.