Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
Patients admitted to Saint Mary’s Hospital or Methodist Hospital who have one of the following
- Reported travel or residence outside of the United States in the last 6 months;
- Report an address in a State/zip code where C. auris transmission has been reported;
- Report an address in a country where C. auris transmission has been reported.
- Patient is in Observation on any unit.
- Patient has tested negative in the past six months.
- Patient is no longer hospitalized (has been discharged).
- Patient refuses verbal assent.