Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patient enrolled to Mayo Clinic IRB: 18-000326
- Patients with stage 3 or 4 breast, colorectal, prostate/GU, pancreato-biliary, brain, melanoma, and ovarian cancer.
- Individuals have agreed to participate and signed the study informed consent form.
- Patients with cancer types other than the ones mentioned above
- Patient with psychiatric illness, or situations that would limit compliance with the study requirements or the ability to willingly give written informed consent.
- Previous PGx testing with results available within Mayo Clinic EMR.