Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Measurable disease based on Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST).
- Performance status of 0 or 1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Scale.
- Adequate organ function.
- In subjects requiring biliary decompression, metal stent or drainage using percutaneous transhepatic cholangiogram (PTC) are allowed.
- Immunodeficiency or taking steroid or any other form of immunosuppressive therapy.
- Has a plastic biliary stent for decompression.
- Metastatic disease.
- Prior treatment for pancreatic cancer or prior treatment with radiation for other diagnoses to the expected pancreatic cancer treatment area.
- Active autoimmune disease.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Known history of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or Hepatitis B or C.
- Prior monoclonal antibody within 4 weeks prior to study Day 1.
- Known additional malignancy that is progressing or requires active treatment.
- Evidence of interstitial lung disease or active, non-infectious pneumonitis.
- Active infection requiring systemic therapy.
- Prior therapy with an anti-Program Death (PD-1) antibody, anti-PD-L1, anti-PD-L2, or anti-Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen-4 (CTLA-4) antibody.