Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Hospitalized hematology-oncology patients, age 18 – 80 years old.
- Able to speak English and complete surveys.
- Able to read, understand and sign inform consent.
- Patient unwilling for reiki therapy.
- Unable to give written consent.
- Already having received or receiving other reiki treatment.
- Pregnant women. (as verbalized by participant)/