Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Be 19 years of age or older if currently living in Nebraska;
- OR be 18 years of age or older if currently living in Minnesota
- Identify with a trans or gender nonconforming identity;
- Have the ability to communicate (read/write/speak) English;
- Be sexually active (engage in sexual activity including but not limited to: caressing, foreplay, muffing, penetrative activities, oral sex, masturbation/solo sex/self-pleasure) at least twice within the last three months.