Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subject and/or legally authorized representative is willing and able to provide consent prior to study participation.
- Subject is ≥ 18 years of age.
- Subject is undergoing or a candidate for routine SOC monitoring per the collection sites’ CMV management protocol.
- Subject meets one of the following two criteria:
- Subject is a kidney, liver, lung, or heart transplant recipient; or
- Subject is an allogeneic or autologous HSCTR.
- Subject is serotype D+/R-, D-/R+ or D+/R+.
- Subject has a positive CMV result of equal to or above the LLOQ (≥LLOQ) within 10 days prior to enrollment with no intervening negative CMV result below the LLOQ (
- Subject already participated in this study.
- Subject is unsuitable for study participation based on the PI’s decision (e.g., unlikely to comply with study procedure(s), significant medical complication).
- Subject is participating in another investigational study that the PI believes might interfere with the subject’s participation in this study.