Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Healthy male and/or female age ≥18 years (no upper limit);
- Able to provide consent to participate and having signed an Informed Consent Form;
- Able and willing to comply with study procedures.
- Judgment by the Investigator that the subject should not participate in the study if they have any ongoing or recent clinically significant illness, medical/surgical procedure, or trauma that may put the subject at risk because of participation in the study;
- Vulnerable subjects; e.g., kept in detention, protected adults under guardianship, trusteeship, or committed to an institution by governmental or juridical order.