Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Aged >17 years old.
- Refraction within past year and wearing updated glasses or contact lenses.
- Diagnosis of strabismic, anisometropic or combined amblyopia (> 2 lines inter-ocular difference).
- Stable visual acuity as defined as <1 LogMAR change over 2 visits 8 weeks apart, or wearing glasses for at least 16 weeks.
- Monovision and unwilling to wear corrective glasses.
- Allergy to adhesive bandages.