Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Adults 18 years or older.
- Normal renal function:
- Serum creatinine <1.4 mg/dL; or
- Glomerular filtration rate; ≥60 mL/min.
- No gadolinium-enhanced MRI in last 6 months.
- Scheduled to undergo a gadobutrol-enhanced MRI and willing to come back for blood and urine collections at various time points (e.g. pre-MRI and 1, 3, 7, 14, 28, 56, and 84 days post-MRI.
- Any of the above criteria not met.