Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients admitted to Saint Mary’s Hospital for EEG monitoring or inpatient psychiatric treatment;
- Patients aged 18 or above;
- Patients possessing written and spoken English language proficiency; and
- Patients able to provide consent will be invited to participate. Patients that are anticipated to be implanted with intracranial EEG electrodes may be prioritized for this study, including patients implanted with depth electrodes and/or subdural neocortical strips or grids.
- Patients with an inability to provide informed consent;
- Patients with an inability to complete study materials secondary to cognitive, psychiatric, or other medical impairment; and/or
- Patients with secondary-to-limited English language fluency as determined by EMU or Generose staff and Dr. Greg Worrell.