Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subjects will be healthy adult men and women.
- Subjects 18-45 years of age.
- BMI <30 kg/m2.
- Non-pregnant (women must have a negative pregnancy test and will be studied in the early follicular phase of their menstrual cycle to minimize any effects of reproductive hormone status which may alter data interpretation).
- Willing and able to give written informed consent.
- Subjects will report to the CRTU after abstaining from caffeine, alcohol, and exercise for 24 hours.
- Pregnancy will result in exclusion from this study.
- Unable or unwilling to provide written informed consent.